A friend always asks me, "So...what's for dinner?". I love to cook and bake, make good meals for my family and I have a secret obsession with cookbooks. Here are some of my favorite recipes and foods that I love...enjoy!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hot cereal done right....


I can't get enough Steel Cut Oats.
If you like oatmeal, you will love these.
But...you have to purchase the Bob's Red Mill brand...trust me on this.
They are the best quality and taste you can get.
At Costco you can buy a 4.5 lb bag for around $5.50...
that is a screaming deal.
I have loaded up my own personal stock because Costco doesn't seem
to carry this product year round.

My new favorite way to eat it is with fresh fruits on top.
I cook it as directed and load it up with anything that I have,
kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, banana,
just a few ideas.
It's awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment