A friend always asks me, "So...what's for dinner?". I love to cook and bake, make good meals for my family and I have a secret obsession with cookbooks. Here are some of my favorite recipes and foods that I love...enjoy!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Creamy Cilantro-Lime Ranch Dressing

1 c. mayonnaise
1/2 c. milk or buttermilk
1 lime, juiced (about 2 T. lime juice)
1 packet of ranch dressing mix (ignore the directions on the back)
2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
1/2 c. roughly chopped cilantro
1/4 c. green salsa
Hot sauce to taste (optional)

Combine mayo, milk, lime juice, and the contents of the packet of ranch dressing in a blender.  Add garlic, cilantro, and green salsa and blend to thoroughly mix all the ingredients.  Season with hot sauce, if desired.  If possible, refrigerate for several hours to allow the dressing to thicken and the flavors to meld.  

No comments:

Post a Comment